rubiX Blurry 1.0

Porkweasel

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that when an incoming call comes in the options to answer alternate between buttons and sliders? I don't know if this was addresses earlier...

Love the ROM though. Focused 1.6 was causing havoc on my phone and I kept losing 3G but Blurry has been much more stable.

Reaction score
Well new Blurry just came out, jumping ship to that and if I get the dialer issues ppl are reporting I'm going to try new Focused. I did get 1.6 running faster than stink last night so I know I at least have a good stable Rubix to go back to.

JOx

Reaction score
Can anyone explain to me how to get a black keyboard on? I really like urge loo k of it a lot more

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

DroiDTalenT

Reaction score
Current battery %

I'm running 928 black glass theme. Can I get the battery % in the battery in notification bar to work with this theme?

MDD1031

Reaction score
Just rooted my new Droid X using z4root, downloaded this rom to my PC now how do I go about getting this up and running on my phone?

Had an original Motorola Droid and rooted it through RSD Lite and then added the roms to my SD and and then booted into recovery, so this whole one button root has me clueless. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Reaction score
1- why are you trying to load 1.0 vs the latest version?
2- there are always instructions posted in the original post so look there.

3- you can one touch root with the app z4root from the market if you ever need to sbf and reroot

Check out the thread on the latest version of blurry.

MDD1031

Reaction score

3- you can one touch root with the app z4root from the market if you ever need to sbf and reroot

New to the whole Droid X and flashing rims so im not sure what the newest version is or what other roms are out there. Heard about this particular rom through Droid Life.

Already rooted using z4root, not sure if this has the same effect as rooting the original droid with rsd lite and to be honest im just a little nervous.

So what is the newest version of this rom or does the dev have a website.?

Only after I received an email did I notice the thread had more then one page lol

sephtin

Reaction score

New to the whole Droid X and flashing rims so im not sure what the newest version is or what other roms are out there. Heard about this particular rom through Droid Life.

Already rooted using z4root, not sure if this has the same effect as rooting the original droid with rsd lite and to be honest im just a little nervous.

So what is the newest version of this rom or does the dev have a website.?

Only after I received an email did I notice the thread had more then one page lol

Scotty probably beat me on this one.. ;)
Should just let him answer.. but wanted to let you know... you're not alone! :)
Lots of people have been through this, and it's pretty painless once you get the hang of it.. and both the rubiX Focused, as well as Blurry versions of the ROMs have tons of really talented people that are very good about answering questions and stuff! So help is never too far away!

On these forums, if you go to the DroidX -> ROMs section, drod2169 has his own section. Under it, you'll find threads on the latest Blurry (1.5.x), and Focused (1.8.x) ROMs... can't go wrong with either version.
--Blurry is based on the stock MotoBlur framework, so all of the blurry apps and widgets work on it, but many of the apps have been replaced with AOSP.
--Focused is based on the Moto SDK, and is pretty much Blur free... As close to AOSP as you can get on the DroidX...

I'd read a few posts from both threads to get a better feel, but sounds like you're well on your way if you're already rooted. :)

Next step, is to download the Droid X Bootstrapper app from the market, which will get you the custom recovery... and it's all downhill from there!

Again, don't hesitate to ask questions if you're not sure about anything... we've all been there. :) Enjoy!

nathank

Reaction score
I'm having a problem installing this update. I followed the directions to a T. I went into bootstrap and booted into clockwork recovery.
I made a backup
Cleared the Data/Factory Reset
Cleared Cache
and Install from SD - rubiXBlurry1.zip
ANd I get this
-- Installing: SDCARD:rubiXBlurry1.zip
Finding Update package...
Opening Update Package...
Installing Update...
It's been 10 minutes and thats what it is stuck on. The progress bar is grey and black and not moving... HELP!!!

sephtin

Reaction score
I'm having a problem installing this update. I followed the directions to a T. I went into bootstrap and booted into clockwork recovery.
I made a backup
Cleared the Data/Factory Reset
Cleared Cache
and Install from SD - rubiXBlurry1.zip
ANd I get this
-- Installing: SDCARD:rubiXBlurry1.zip
Finding Update package...
Opening Update Package...
Installing Update...
It's been 10 minutes and thats what it is stuck on. The progress bar is grey and black and not moving... HELP!!!

It can't open the installer.
bad download. Reboot the phone (battery pull if you have to).. and re-download.

I might also suggest grabbing the latest version, which I believe is 1.5.2 :)
Link to latest version here:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ike-theres-no-blur-insane-blurry-1-5-2-a.html