[ROM] rubiX Blurry 0.1 D3 Edition

Jasonb74

Reaction score
I don't understand jasonb74

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Yeah sorry bout that. I was half asleep. My bad.

Ok so. Davros posted few above this about error, and trying to install on sdcard.
Well this same thing happened to me. I use estrong file explorer, and did some investigation work.
Ok so when I first installed new rubix zip, I got an error(it referred to something can't be found on sdcard).
But I let it boot up anyway, actually on accident. But had the above said error. So remembering install error
I went looking for said directory.(/sdcard/Rubix/) It was not on internal storage but actually on external sd.
So I moved said directory to the internal storage. And bam. The rubix settings worked for removal and adding
Features. So I did a complete wipe(as much as safestrap allows)... and reinstalled rubix blurry, and
To my suprise no install error. And status bar was back. And everything worked like it should.
Maybe ROM has referrance to directory and actually installs som3where else. I'm just guessing. Or safestrap.
I'm not sure rubix compatibility..
To the creator of Rubix. Way cool ass ROM. Thanks for all your hardwork! Keep it up.

darthbird1

Reaction score
So is this Rom still not compatible with safestrap??? (I have Safestrap 1.07 installed right now)

shanoter

Reaction score
and what happens after i dont read directions and wiped?? Anything i can do to get back???? Is there an update I can put on sd card to fix? Stupid NOOBIE that I am is lost!!!

MasterChris

Reaction score
you need to find out how to flash back to stock using RSDLite

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums