[ROM] rubiX Blurry 0.1 D3 Edition

Wishbone

Reaction score

g3m1n1

Reaction score
Could someone post some screenshots of this ROM? I'd love to see what it looks like before flashing. Thanks!

darthbird1

Reaction score
Hey I know you said its not compatible with safestrap but hashcode just developed safestrap 1.02 which should be compatible with most roms. Does anybody know for sure it wont work?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Dad23Boys77

Reaction score
So I found and installed the this D3_890_Deodexed_Stock file from the site mentioned by mrsinister. I then installed rubiX on my phone. All seemed to go well with the install however, when my phone did finally bootup I got a ton popups regarding apps that were force closed. Is this supposed to happen? If not, any suggestions on what I am doing wrong? Thanks.

BAMA74

Reaction score
So I found and installed the this D3_890_Deodexed_Stock file from the site mentioned by mrsinister. I then installed rubiX on my phone. All seemed to go well with the install however, when my phone did finally bootup I got a ton popups regarding apps that were force closed. Is this supposed to happen? If not, any suggestions on what I am doing wrong? Thanks.
yes i got all these pop ups to about force close and etc....:( wifi nor 3G works:(

Last edited:

wildride89

Reaction score
Sorry about your luck guys. I was just getting ready to flas the deodexed file and then the rubix. I think ill wait now.

matthskim

Reaction score

I followed this method and everything moved smoothly with no issues. I also tried debloated version and it worked fine.

I did not wipe anything and just installed the zip files.

Jphatcher84

Reaction score
I tried to install custom font through rom toolbox and it bricked me..... Everything else is great very snappy and battery life is great... Tweaked a few more mods with the app propmodder and its flying

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

MrSinister1

Reaction score

yes i got all these pop ups to about force close and etc....:( wifi nor 3G works:(

wow I used the same method and had no issues with FC, did you guys wipe data or anything or uninstall something and maybe we can narrow it down to something??

Prsterero

Reaction score
I tried installing this and I get an error that its "broken" on cwm recovery. Is the uploaded file bad?