Rubix 2.0.1

palindrome

Reaction score
Would someone kindly post a link to the rubix 2.0.1 ROM, NOT THE PATCH PLEASE, i am having quite the time finding it...any idea why its not on the rom list??

x

OP
P

palindrome

Reaction score
10-4, im gonna hold back awhile on install, some people r havin issues. Im on gummyjar now, they say rubix is a suped up version of it, so ill stay here where things r stable awhile longer, thx anyway ;-)

x

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
That's usually because alot of people don't install correctly. And all phones act different sometimes. Its stable on mine. From chatter on tweeter gingerbread is about to be released. Keep an eye on TBH. and mydroidworld.com.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
P

palindrome

Reaction score
I, along side you, am one of the lucky whose phone reacts well to roms. I do often ask myself,"how do people get the install wrong? The instructions are quite clear normally and there is plenty of input to research." Still i choose to refrain until i feel completely secure. :)

x

OP
P

palindrome

Reaction score
rubix up and running solid...took a minute for things to stabilize, but she is good now, all apps checkout :) time to donate :)

x

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Great. Glad you like it. Fission is my favorite. Solid rom. Fast. Gingerbread is very close to release. Claims of it being very fast without overclocking.

sheba611

Reaction score
I am running rubix 2.0 with no problem. Just wish there were more themes for it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

droidx8791

Theme Developer
Reaction score
Getting closer to my theme release for rubix. There are quite a few for it besides what's in the forums.

OP
P

palindrome

Reaction score
anyone understand why i have to either refresh or manual sync gmail to get my mail? i uninstalled and reinstalled gmail but no luck, rubix is good otherwise
so far, thx for any ideas
x