Rubix 1.9 Stock Camera?

cullenisprime

Reaction score
just wanna say loving this rom... but no offense.. i cant stand the camera and camcorder on here..

Is there a way to get the original camera and camcorder applications back on this rom? I mean I was trying to video my friends band the other night and I couldnt make use of the 3 mic's. Had to flash another rom to video and then flash back to this one...

I just took a pic and couldnt find the video editing option from within the camera application

Someone please help. Need stock camera/camcorder apps back!

cpjr

Reaction score
If you look in the ROM release thread (where this post should be) there is a link to the blur camera app. Cant remember what page, its linked on Sephtin's site.

Last edited:

Inkarnit

Reaction score
just wanna say loving this rom... but no offense.. i cant stand the camera and camcorder on here..

Is there a way to get the original camera and camcorder applications back on this rom? I mean I was trying to video my friends band the other night and I couldnt make use of the 3 mic's. Had to flash another rom to video and then flash back to this one...

I just took a pic and couldnt find the video editing option from within the camera application

Someone please help. Need stock camera/camcorder apps back!

http://www.sephtin.com/rubiX/DX_Camera(BlurCameraFromFission).zip

OP
C

cullenisprime

Reaction score
Thanks! You guys rock! And this rom rocks! I will have to put some time into some boot animations to give back

DropC

Reaction score
Warning: The Blur camera and AOSP gallery don't play nice together.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

DropC

Reaction score
The little preview link in the camera doesn't lead directly to the picture it's displaying, and pictures sometimes come out upside down.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chefb

Reaction score
Lol....that's funny so does that mean the blur cam is better?

DropC

Reaction score
I personally like the blur camera and the AOSP camera equally. I DO like the blur gallery more, though. Unfortunately, that isn't compatible with this ROM.