Rubix 1.9 and Ringtones

Reaction score
When I try to set a ringtone for a specific contact, it doesn't ring with that ringtone when they call. It reverts back to the standard. Is there an easy fix for this I am missing somewhere. I am running standard 2.2. No leak, no OTA. Other than this nagging problem, I love this ROM!

Inkarnit

Reaction score
When I try to set a ringtone for a specific contact, it doesn't ring with that ringtone when they call. It reverts back to the standard. Is there an easy fix for this I am missing somewhere. I am running standard 2.2. No leak, no OTA. Other than this nagging problem, I love this ROM!

Unfortunately that is a known issue. If you use a 3rd party app like Ringdroid it may work, but it might revert after rebooting. Drod is aware and hopefully it will be resolved in the next version :)

OP
R
Reaction score
Sounds good. Thanks for the speedy response. It worked yesterday then stopped today...Its nice to know who is calling before I pick up the phone. Good to know its being worked on! Thanks Inkarnit!

Brotherjay72

Reaction score
I have the same exact problem with my email ringtone notification. Im running TranQ 3.5.1 and even a factory data reset didn't work. DROID X