Rubix 0.5 to apex 1.2.1

Discussion in 'Droid X Roms' started by rmaddx43, Dec 8, 2010.

1. rmaddx43

rmaddx43 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    First of all I'm really liking rubix 0.5 and getting decent battery life going on 13 hrs. And at about 40%..I like the way it runs.but I'm getting an itch to explore but have had a bad experience flashing a rom and had to send it back..I'm thinking of flashing to apex 1.2.1 using rom manager..before I try it out I just wantd to ask what some of the big differences are and if there's any critical things I should know before flashing to this rom to avoid another warranty exchange I have a feeling I won't get away with it again

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

2. Porterhouse0

Porterhouse0 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    you will be fine man...im running apex 1.2.1 right now...i have been for the past 3 days...and im loving it. i suggest u try it out! not sure what u did before... but flashing a rom is pretty simple. can u tell me your process? maybe i can help...

EDIT: I cant believe i forgot to mention...rubix .5 is off the 2.3.15 build.....apex 1.2.1 is off the 2.3.320 build....BUT like other roms out there....there are versions for both builds. so unless u want to install the 2.3.320 leak...id go with apex 1.0.2

3. droidxchat

droidxchat Member

Ratings:
    +0
    you posted this in fabolous's section tooo....

well, forgiving the double post, you can see my reply in fab's section.