Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
If you still have SPRecovery, then you're gold. Just download the BB ROM from Pete's website and flash it in. If you no longer have it then you're probably going to have to wait till DMUpdater is released or reuse Easy Root. As you can tell, it didn't like your phone all that well the first time, and I don't like how the app came about. Between stealing code and, well, this post over on the DroidMod front page...

Who turned out the lights? | DroidMod.org

The important bit is halfway down.

Greg

Reaction score
If you still have SPRecovery, then you're gold. Just download the BB ROM from Pete's website and flash it in. If you no longer have it then you're probably going to have to wait till DMUpdater is released or reuse Easy Root. As you can tell, it didn't like your phone all that well the first time, and I don't like how the app came about. Between stealing code and, well, this post over on the DroidMod front page...

Who turned out the lights? | DroidMod.org

The important bit is halfway down.

Yes, I still have the SPRecovery_for_ESE81.sbf file, but I'm not sure what to do with it.

OP
furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
If RSDLite won't recognize your phone, it's just useless-to-you code on your computer. If you have SPRecovery installed on your phone, just use that to install Bugless Beast on your phone.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
no root=no custom recovery, i.e. SPRecovery/CMRecovery on phone. AS fbm said, if RSD Lite still won't see your phone, then your best bet is to wait on the DroidMod team as they and they alone have been the ONLY ones to produce a flawless 'root helper' type of app for your phone. SPRecovery_ESE81.sbf will NOT work on a 2.2/FGR01B phone. There 'might' be a way to downgrade to 2.0.1 using the stock recovery console, but without having RSD Lite to fall back on, I will not recommend it.

good luck