1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

RSDLite has "Start" button grayed out/unclickable

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by reichbc, Apr 17, 2010.

1. reichbc

reichbc New Member

I recently had trouble with my Droid in an endless boot loop, and trying to charge my battery while it was stuck int hat loop just made the phone overheat. So i used SPRecovery to clear the data and cache partitions, and it started up. I have the battery up to about 20% but when i plug it into the computer and run RSDLite, the Start button is not clickable after I select the SBF file. Any ideas?
  2. dbu

dbu New Member

Do you have the motorola drivers installed on your computer? Do you not have a backup you can roll back to. What brought about your bootloop issue, a little more information could go a long way in getting your issue resolved.
  3. bizfox

bizfox New Member

If you have the correct Motorola drivers installed already, be sure to move or copy the .sbf file over to the root of your C:\ drive and rename the file to a shorter title (1234.sbf). That worked for me (running Vista Business on my comp)...
Search tags for this page
motorola rsd lite start button
rds lite start
rsd lite start

rsd lite start button disabled