RSD support

JCo352

Reaction score
Is your device rebooting when RSD Lite is finished? If it isn't push "Show Phone" when it's done, whether is says failed or not. This should work for you.

What do you mean by push show phone?

My bad, it's actually "show device", there is "..." then "start" then "show device". After you load the sbf click "start" then when it's finished, whether it says failed or done, push "show device" and it will reboot your phone.

OP
J

jsfoard

Reaction score
Is your device rebooting when RSD Lite is finished? If it isn't push "Show Phone" when it's done, whether is says failed or not. This should work for you.

What do you mean by push show phone?

My bad, it's actually "show device", there is "..." then "start" then "show device". After you load the sbf click "start" then when it's finished, whether it says failed or done, push "show device" and it will reboot your phone.

I thought thats what you meant so I tried that and nothing and also the other sbf the one that i would have had to use adb to root didn't work. I am about to upgrade to windows 7 and I won't have access to my laptop till Sunday so hopfully win 7 will fix everything and I'll try to report back from my droid if i can