RSD support

jsfoard

Reaction score
Well, a few days my phone was about as functional as a paper weight. Now I fixed it but I dislike the 2.1update-1 and I tried to flash the 2.0.1 and 2.0 roms. when I try to do 2.0 it always says failed, when I try 2.0.1 it won't let me press the start button. Has anyone else had this problem and can help?

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Well, a few days my phone was about as functional as a paper weight. Now I fixed it but I dislike the 2.1update-1 and I tried to flash the 2.0.1 and 2.0 roms. when I try to do 2.0 it always says failed, when I try 2.0.1 it won't let me press the start button. Has anyone else had this problem and can help?

Bump...not familiar with RSD but a bump cant hurt.

OP
J

jsfoard

Reaction score
I am about to make a video of what is happening. link on youtube to follow.
EDIT: [video=youtube;T-PvixID-wY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-PvixID-wY[/video] there is the link sorry for the voice being loud I used my recording headset instead of my built in one

Last edited:

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Bump again...No RSD experience here either...Haven't heard the best things about it as far as ease of use and stability...Sorry...

Surely SOMEONE can help you out here... :D

brando56894

Reaction score
Its odd to me that people are having a lot of problems with flashing the SBF because I've done it twice and havent had any problems at all.

I'm uploading my archive now which has RSDlite, the 2.0.1 SBF and 32 bit windows drivers.

edit: here it is, its 70mb.

Last edited:
OP
J

jsfoard

Reaction score
Its odd to me that people are having a lot of problems with flashing the SBF because I've done it twice and havent had any problems at all.

I'm uploading my archive now which has RSDlite, the 2.0.1 SBF and 32 bit windows drivers.

edit: here it is, its 70mb.

Downloading I'll post back in a few since its a rar file it will take about 7 min.
EDIT: It is saying the sbf is corrupt, and WinRAR won't extract it can you just post the sbf in a .zip

Last edited:

JCo352

Reaction score
Is your device rebooting when RSD Lite is finished? If it isn't push "Show Phone" when it's done, whether is says failed or not. This should work for you.

OP
J

jsfoard

Reaction score
Is your device rebooting when RSD Lite is finished? If it isn't push "Show Phone" when it's done, whether is says failed or not. This should work for you.

Sorry for not replying I was busy and no its not I will try again tomorrow its 2 am here