RSD LITE Question

MikeTheCat

Reaction score
On the ICS 5.5 Flash Instructions. It says to install RSDLITE. What does it mean by that? Install on what? Phone or Computer?

Sorry if the method is really obvious, I'm kinda stupid this way.

Vertigo RT

Reaction score
RSD Lite installs to your computer. There's many links to it, just do a search :)

Daaz

Reaction score
Ugh my problem is just getting my damn computer to see this thing as a "droid 3" and not "xt862" so it uses the right drivers or something... RSD isnt even showing anything, and nobody friggen cares.

OP
MikeTheCat

MikeTheCat

Reaction score
Ugh my problem is just getting my damn computer to see this thing as a "droid 3" and not "xt862" so it uses the right drivers or something... RSD isnt even showing anything, and nobody friggen cares.
Hmm. xt882 is the model number of the DROID3. I don't think it should effect anything. I could be wrong, Though.

Also, I completely skipped the RSDLITE steps and everything works even better than most people's.

Daaz

Reaction score
Well ppl are saying their camera and youtube works, mine doesnt... so i was thinking of flashing stock ginger and then redoing everything.. but i cant even roll back to stock, i'm pretty screwed :(

Daaz

Reaction score
forgot i had to boot into the loader, hurrf. do i use fastboot flash mode?