RSD Lite and Mac VMFusion

holeshot

Reaction score
I have RSD Lite on my windows partition of my Macbook using VMFusion. Anyway my question is for some reason I can not get it to show my MOTO D

I have it set with first come first serve for detection. I have 32 bit drivers as the windows version I am running is XP pro. RSD works great on my Windows desktop running XP pro

Any suggestions? I am rooted and I can transfer files back and forth on the Snow leopard side. I just wish RSD Lite had a Apple version

Thanks Dan

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dan, I have a Mac and have been very frustrated at the lack of support from Motorola regarding Mac users. I contacted Motorola and they have no plans to develop anything for Mac's. We figured our options were to have Mac users install VMWare or Parallels then install Windows. Now, it appears that option may not work.

Several individuals are experiencing trouble with RSD. Here is a recent link http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/44755-rooting-help-2.html that had RSD issues (numbers 16 through 19). I'm grasping at straws but I wonder if Pro requires the 64 bit drivers?

Mike