1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

RSD Lite and Mac VMFusion

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by holeshot, May 15, 2010.

1. holeshot

holeshot New Member

I have RSD Lite on my windows partition of my Macbook using VMFusion. Anyway my question is for some reason I can not get it to show my MOTO D

I have it set with first come first serve for detection. I have 32 bit drivers as the windows version I am running is XP pro. RSD works great on my Windows desktop running XP pro

Any suggestions? I am rooted and I can transfer files back and forth on the Snow leopard side. I just wish RSD Lite had a Apple version

Thanks Dan
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Dan, I have a Mac and have been very frustrated at the lack of support from Motorola regarding Mac users. I contacted Motorola and they have no plans to develop anything for Mac's. We figured our options were to have Mac users install VMWare or Parallels then install Windows. Now, it appears that option may not work.

Several individuals are experiencing trouble with RSD. Here is a recent link http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-general-discussions/44755-rooting-help-2.html that had RSD issues (numbers 16 through 19). I'm grasping at straws but I wonder if Pro requires the 64 bit drivers?

Mike
Search tags for this page
download rsd lite for mac
mac rsd lite
rsd for mac
rsd lite 4.9 mac
rsd lite 4.9 para mac
rsd lite download for mac
rsd lite download mac

rsd lite for mac

rsd lite for mac download

rsd lite mac