RSD Lite 4.6 not finding Droid

erasmussen14

Reaction score
I am having issues way beyond getting rsdlite to recognize my phone.

I can't seem to get the dayamn program to open. I'm running a 64bit Vista Ultimate, I've downloaded the usb drivers but when trying to open up rsdlite, I get a popup window asking me what program do I want to use to open it, since the computer doesn't recognize the .rar file type. (see attached screen shot).

I had it saved to a folder on my desktop, and after hearing that it needed to be saved to the c drive, I moved it there and no dice. I've seen many others having the same issue complaining in the comments section on a youtube tutorial, and have seen no comments regarding how to fix this.

Any advice?

How to install rsdlite: Download Winrar, and decompress the file. Very easy to do. After decompressing, you can install the program.

Ominous

Reaction score
RSDLite won't show device--HELP!

I finally decided to root, gathered all of the files, but when I boot into the black screen, RSDLite 4.6 doesn't show my phone. I can click start but since there is no device listed nothing happens. I have tried running as administrator, xp compatiblity mode, killing Moto Connect, everything I have seen listed on the forums. Does anyone have any other ideas? I have Windows7 x64 and am using a USB 2.0 port.

SpztikMonkey

Reaction score
Im running RSD Lite 4.6 on 7 Ultimate 64 bit with 64 bit drivers and in admin mode. I finally got my phone to show up in RSD and let me click on the start button (for all those having trouble from the phone being off with the usb cable plugged in press and hold the up button on the d pad ad press the power, do not let off the up until you see the bootload screen) this is what allowed my phone to show into RSD. Now my problem is that it says flashing failed as soon as I hit the start button. I have tried the SBF files in root of C: and my downloads directory. Any Ideas.

doiderg

Reaction score
Iam tryin to root and iam using rsd also on windows vista.

when i load the file .sbf file, I CANT press START because it is inactive and grayed out.
iam on admin, and first come first serve.

This is a pain in the ***.

What can be wrong?