Rovio Expands Its Lineup Beyond Angry Birds; Launching 'Amazing Alex' Tomorrow

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;xk7vezL36IU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk7vezL36IU&feature=player_detailpage[/video]​

Rovio is taking their addictive physics based gameplay in new directions, and expanding their lineup at the same time. As of tomorrow, (July 12th), they will have a new game in their repertoire. It's called Amazing Alex, and it looks like it could offer some of the same time-burning fun that Angry Birds does. They announced the new game officially on their Facebook Page, linked below. The game will have 100 levels in which you must help the young boy named Alex navigate through "physics puzzles," and chain-reaction-style domino effects. This is the first entirely new game from the developer. Check it out and tell us if you think it will be a hit.

Source: Rovio and Facebook - Rovio "Amazing Alex"

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like it to me. I will be downloading

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
I had a similar idea but I'm not a game developer so I never would have been able to code my idea. My idea was basically an app based on Rube Goldberg devices like what we used to make in science class. This game looks like it takes that idea to a whole new level though. :cool-b:

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

could not get the free version to show up on phone play store .. had to install from web page .. :blink:

nikecar

Reaction score
free one worked for me downloading from play store on phone.

You get 5-6 levels with hints, then afterwards you don't. I think there might be 15-20 levels total on the free then you get the buy it now.

Its nice. I may get it when I get the Nexus 7 and the credit. Now I feel like uninstalling it.