1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Round Battery Icon

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by jmackxiii, Apr 9, 2010.

1. jmackxiii

jmackxiii New Member

Ok so I just loaded JRummy's latest Cyanogen 5.0.5.7 Blue ROM from here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/jr...0-5-cyanmod-5-0-5-7-3-themes-many-extras.html and I LOVE it.... I did try to load the Blue Round Battery Icon from here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/27169-round-battery-icon.html i was so used to that from my old Cyanogen 5.0.5.4 and really like the look of it and think it will fit nicely in my new theme. However after using MM to load it, the phone rebooted and the icon was unchanged. My question is does anyone have a copy of the Blue Round Battery Icon that will work with my current ROM.
  2. jmackxiii

jmackxiii New Member

anyone able to help me with this? Thanks.
  3. jmackxiii

jmackxiii New Member

last bump for me
  4. NeverEndingXsin

NeverEndingXsin New Member

i just had the same issue, im assuming because this is a different rom base the theme may need to be edited a bit to allow it to work
  5. gotta have that funk

gotta have that funk New Member

it works fine. just take everything out of the theme folder besides res/drawable-hdpi and make sure theres no .xml files anywhere in the theme and it'll work. it's just replacing 14 battery icons, it can do that on any rom or theme.
  6. NeverEndingXsin

well i tried to apply it the normal way like you usually would using metamorph but it didnt work at all

EDIT: nevermind got it to work the second i posted this lol
  7. NeverEndingXsin

ugh so it did work but not completely, i have the round battery icon but the numbers are still white from jrummy's original theme so maybe something does need to be edited. i assume it has something to do with the battery meter now counting in increments of 10 and not the usual 20
  8. switchblade5984

switchblade5984 New Member

i have never used Cyanogen, but if his battery icon uses increments of 10, mine is set for the stock 20.
  9. NeverEndingXsin

i like the increments of 20, but the problem is that the theme wont take away the white numbers with the increments of 10 :(
  10. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

The increment of ten are built into the cyanogen rom. Not by images but by an xml file or through the services.jar. Find what file it is and you should be able to change the color. I personally have no idea what it is but I am leaning towards something in the services.jar.
Search tags for this page
android cyanogenmod battery round icon

cyanogenmod battery icon

cyanogenmod change battery color

cyanogenmod change battery icon