Rotary Lockscreen for Droid FroYo

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by iamnotjohn, Oct 13, 2010.

1. iamnotjohn

iamnotjohn Member

Ratings:
    +0
    hi i was just wondering if there is any way to change my lockscreen to the old lockscreen (which is the curved one) i tried looking it up for a few days now and i decided to post. (sorry if i missed something)and from what i searched, i found this: P3Droid presents - Rotary LockScreen Updater for Android 2.1 (most ROMS)

which says Droid 2.1.. so i wasnt that sure if i could try this on my phone, im kind of scared..

anyways, i am running Lithium Mod fro JRummy and if you guys need any infos of my phone, let me know i just do not know what infos i need to give you guys,

thanks for reading and i would really appreciate anyone that could help. thanks :)

john

2. czerdrill

czerdrill Silver Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Ultimate Droid has the rotary lockscreen, and I think there's some app in the market which allows the rotary screen as well.

3. iamnotjohn

iamnotjohn Member

Ratings:
    +0
    ive noticed.. do you think theres any way that it could be released so anyone can change their lockscreen? i really want to stick with one rom.

4. kevdog

kevdog Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I know UD and cvpcs offer the rotary lockscreen in their ROMs. Widget Locker (a program from the market (but its a $$ app) which can be installed on any ROM with/without root, also offers a version of the rotary lockscreen. Its nearly the same exact the rotary portion is slightly located lower on the screen than right in the middle. Hopefully that helps.

5. denial1385

denial1385 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the info! Didn't feel like adb'ing and all that scripting jazz for the rotary lockscreen...set me back $2 but it's much better than a greasy burger..cheers! dancedroid

Search tags for this page

froyo lock screen script android

how to change lock screen on froyo

rotary lockscreen in android