Rotary Lock screen?

jbrock98

Reaction score
BD did say(tweet) android is open source & any1 who wanted the rotary lock screen just ask, so any dev out there could have it for their rom

It's in the change logs so we'll be getting it at some point dancedroid

Its doesn't matter to me what the lock looks like b/c my lock screen is INCOGNITO haha

Sent from my Incognito ShadowRom RED Droid using Tapatalk

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
BD did say(tweet) android is open source & any1 who wanted the rotary lock screen just ask, so any dev out there could have it for their rom

Sent from my Incognito ShadowRom Red Droid using Tapatalk

It's in the change logs so we'll be getting it at some point dancedroid

Well afaik cvpcs did it all on his own in an couple hours, so blackdroid didn't have anything to do with this :)

Sent from my Droid

T

treym

Sent from my Incognito ShadowRom Red Droid using Tapatalk

Oh so ultimate droid is open source now? Cool... ah, nope... too bad the whole rom isn't open source eh? Lol

OP
Armyof2

Armyof2

Reaction score
C'mon guys we're better than this...we get upset when others come in and bash this rom or start throwing out how great some other rom is...so lets not sink to their level eh?

T

treym

Fair enough. Its just that I find it extremely irritating that we can all be here in the "cvpcs" forum talking about a "cvpcs" rom, and in pops some UD user talking about how UD does this and that. STFU about Ultimate Droid already! If we wanted to use UD we WOULD USE UD. Keep the Ultimate Droid crap in the Ultimate Droid forum. That's all I'm saying.

I just used a little sarcasm to get my point accross. That's all.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kk, spent the last hour compiling what's on cvpcs's github, and came up with this :)

I have to admit, the rotary lockscreen IS nice.

Attachments

• rotarylockscreen.png
    rotarylockscreen.png
    139.1 KB · Views: 1,023

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The rotary lock screen is the most missed feature, it should have never been done away with

Big-Ups for bringing it back :)

RobStemen

Reaction score
The source is out there for all of you! Just get out there and build it yourselves! That's what Tank did.