Rotary and Music Controls anyone??? GummyJAR 2.5 coming soon

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
You know you want it, and yes you will have the option to switch to the tab sliders within the rom!!!!

rotarym.png

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
You are doing an amazing job with such a limited environment.

Great work!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

abhoward9

Reaction score
what happened to 2.2 through 2.4? Seriously though keep up the good work. Sorry if I've missed it but do you have anywhere for users to donate?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Montecarlo97z

Reaction score
After I just installed 2.1! I can't keep up! Lol I can't wait to get a new lock screen I'm tired of the slide.. and lockscreen widget sucks

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

trook

Reaction score
its gorgeous. cant wait for rotary. I love this rom, it just gets better and the themes just keep coming!

microsnook

Reaction score
Im excited to see some new features in the rom! Keep it coming :)

Thanks for the work

leakim13

Reaction score
IF the new version could play better with Launcher Pro (i am not a fan of ADW at all, i like my dock having all my quick access apps and my screens simple) that would kick ass lol i LOVE this rom and its my only real issue.

blulite

Reaction score
IF the new version could play better with Launcher Pro (i am not a fan of ADW at all, i like my dock having all my quick access apps and my screens simple) that would kick ass lol i LOVE this rom and its my only real issue.

What problems are you having with LauncherPro? I'm running it, and I've not seen anything strange.

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

I use LP as well and have no issues at all.