Rosie launcher auto rotate

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
No I pulled it from another Rom I think lightning roms newest and replaced the bamf rosie with LR's lol yeah I cheated a bit.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

DeathGrind

Reaction score
No I pulled it from another Rom I think lightning roms newest and replaced the bamf rosie with LR's lol yeah I cheated a bit.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Could you post the apk you extracted?
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
I

Its TwiX

Reaction score
Could you post the apk you extracted?
Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

^ Why I don't like DF.

Sent from my BAMFed out Thunderbolt
This only happens on DF I know.

When I changed ROM's I lost the one I installed. I was hoping there was an updated apk myself.

I'll get that to you when I'm not working 13 hours a day 6 days a week. If push comes to shove I will just make a tutorial on how to decompile and recompile an apk from start to finish. I know you guys don't like all the waiting lol.

And to be honest Vulcan, it's true. I love DF and all but sometimes people need to learn to find/do things on their own.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
^ Why I don't like DF.

When I changed ROM's I lost the one I installed. I was hoping there was an updated apk myself.

I'll get that to you when I'm not working 13 hours a day 6 days a week. If push comes to shove I will just make a tutorial on how to decompile and recompile an apk from start to finish. I know you guys don't like all the waiting lol.

And to be honest Vulcan, it's true. I love DF and all but sometimes people need to learn to find/do things on their own.

Ok looking forward to it. Not everyone on DF is tech savvy. I am one of those who is not and depend on people like yourself to help out. Like, take this thread for example - last week when I installed it I said "hey this works on BAMF" and you then had to tell me it works but the theme is different. Please understand that we are all at different levels of understanding. I'm an old 50+ year old guy and the first computer I ever saw had punch cards. I hope you'll understand what I am saying, and believe me, this happens on all forums, not just DF. Looking forward to the fix, however right now I'm using Hedney3's ROM so curious how it acts now that I just reinstalled the zip file again.

Edit: The theme I have (Carbon Expresso) changes on Twisted Sense too. Maybe the bamf one will work with it.

And, I'd love to see a tutorial how to decompile and recompile a .apk. It's something I would never attempt on my own.

Last edited:
OP
I

Its TwiX

Reaction score

Ok looking forward to it. Not everyone on DF is tech savvy. I am one of those who is not and depend on people like yourself to help out. Like, take this thread for example - last week when I installed it I said "hey this works on BAMF" and you then had to tell me it works but the theme is different. Please understand that we are all at different levels of understanding. I'm an old 50+ year old guy and the first computer I ever saw had punch cards. I hope you'll understand what I am saying, and believe me, this happens on all forums, not just DF. Looking forward to the fix, however right now I'm using Hedney3's ROM so curious how it acts now that I just reinstalled the zip file again.

Edit: The theme I have (Carbon Expresso) changes on Twisted Sense too. Maybe the bamf one will work with it.

And, I'd love to see a tutorial how to decompile and recompile a .apk. It's something I would never attempt on my own.

Well what I meant is asking for the pulled Rosie apk from the ROM. You don't need to be tech savy at all to do that... I guess its just a different thought process. If someone said its in a ROM I would download it and get it myself. That way I learn. Knowledge is power. Reading is always the way to go. I'm not really tech savy either. Well.... When it comes to this stuff. I'm probably newer than most of you at the rooting stuff. I just asked a lot of questions and read a lot of stuff.

I will probably end up doing all the Rosies for you guys and updating them as frequently as I can and then also do the tutorial.

DeathGrind

Reaction score
A simple no would of been sufficient. I only have 1x internet on my phone, and would of preferred not to have to download the entire Rom the apk was extracted from. But I will download the Rom, and then post it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
I

Its TwiX

Reaction score
A simple no would of been sufficient. I only have 1x internet on my phone, and would of preferred not to have to download the entire Rom the apk was extracted from. But I will download the Rom, and then post it.

I was just making an example. Don't take it personally. (You could download it and transfer to your sdcard)

DeathGrind

Reaction score
My only internet is my phone's internet. I live way off grid, so Verizon internet is my only option, and it is slow where I live. Even with a commercial cell booster I rarely get 3G service. Hence why I asked for the apk. My apologies for the language.

chipmunk

Reaction score
Rosielandscape.zip
It's a rotating rosie pulled from lr3.2 works perfect for me!
just backup and flash!
it has the transparentness from das bamf that people like just sayinG!

Last edited:
OP
I

Its TwiX

Reaction score
My only internet is my phone's internet. I live way off grid, so Verizon internet is my only option, and it is slow where I live. Even with a commercial cell booster I rarely get 3G service. Hence why I asked for the apk. My apologies for the language.

Ah. Okay. I was just making an example so don't feel bad. You might have a reason for doing it but most don't. They are just laaaazy. :D

DeathGrind

Reaction score
Rosielandscape.zip
just backup and flash!

Cool! My download of lr3.2 finished a few hours ago, but I decided to try the posted one. I can confirm that it works on das bamf 1.4 here. Thanks.

chipmunk

Reaction score
Rosielandscape.zip
just backup and flash!

Cool! My download of lr3.2 finished a few hours ago, but I decided to try the posted one. I can confirm that it works on das bamf 1.4 here. Thanks.

no problem just trying to be helpful!