RootzWiki's Goo-inside.me file hosting site/app

Andrstein

Reaction score
If you don't already know about Goo-inside.me here goes:

http://goo-inside.me/home

RootzWiki has created an android developer file hosting site where devs can upload their roms, themes, alphas, betas and virtually all android related files. We, the users, can just jump on and download all updates from one central source directly from the developers. Its free to us too, but there is a donate button to help them support running the hardware it takes to run the service. Please support them in their efforts and for all of their hard work. It is not specific to any one type of device either.

Another awesome feature is the free app available for download in the marketplace or directly from their website. It allows you to search for the files you want, or for ones you didn't know existed, and download them right to your phone. It is a one stop ROM shop. Think about it like a super powered ROM manager, but free!

Head on over and check it out for yourself. Droid life just got easier.

Last edited:

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
In the app, clicking on "Download ROMs" returns "no roms were found for cdma_targa"
...bummer

OP
Andrstein

Andrstein

Reaction score
I don't know how it searches for roms, but if you go to "browse files" and you know what you are looking for you should be able to find them if the dev uses this site for hosting. For example you can browse over to eclipse and find the eclipse bionic rom file, or to team gummy and find their ICS bionic alpha builds. Other files are there too, like GApps. But again, currently it seems that you need to know exactly what file you need in order to find it. That search roms button says the same thing for me even though I am running the rom that's hosted on the site. Most likely all of this is due to the fact that this project is very much in its infancy and will only get better in time. I'm no expert. If anyone knows the deal please speak up and knowledgize me.

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Seriously, goo inside me?