Rooting

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Ok thanks alot and how has ur experience been with ur phone? How faster does it run?

Samsung fascinate

k rock

Reaction score
Ok thanks alot and how has ur experience been with ur phone? How faster does it run?

Samsung fascinate

2.9 is pretty solid there's a chance you might have random reboots with your phone. Incase that happens you need to flash the 2.9. 1patch in red CWM. Which is very easy. directions for cwm. Odin directions

Sent from my SC'd NitroDark v3 Fascinate

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Wel theres nothing else to left to do but go try it thanks alot k rock u were really helpfull thanks for ur time and also thanks to all the other people that gave me advice

Samsung fascinate

k rock

Reaction score
Wel theres nothing else to left to do but go try it thanks alot k rock u were really helpfull thanks for ur time and also thanks to all the other people that gave me advice

Samsung fascinate

No problem. Just make sure you understand everything that's the key. It might seem overwhelming at first but once you do it you'll be like why haven't I done this a month ago?

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Oh also were it says to download flavor of froyo wich one do u recomend? Full stock,debloated/deodexed,or superclean version 2.4

Samsung fascinate

ziggy484

Reaction score
2.9 Is the latest and greatest. I just loaded it up yesterday and its running great so far.

Sent via Superclean Fascinate

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
When downloading the drivers it says software was not successfully installed and next tio uan modem it says failed

Samsung fascinate

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Yes this is the same place were I got the drivers

Samsung fascinate

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Ok wel I didnt have to reboot just installed it again ok now how do I put the update.zip file in my memory card

Samsung fascinate

k rock

Reaction score
Ok wel I didnt have to reboot just installed it again ok now how do I put the update.zip file in my memory card

Samsung fascinate

Hook your phone up to your computer, and just transfer it. Don't unzip it just leave it as it.

OP
EL Lacost

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Ok wel its hooked up but my phone doesnt appear in the desktop wat should it be named?

Samsung fascinate