Rooting

Dragoro

Reaction score
Where can ya get z4root? Its not in the market and the download at xda wont download.

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
Where can ya get z4root? Its not in the market and the download at xda wont download.

I already had the app from when it was on the market. I just never got around to it because I was having alot of replacement phone problems.
Maybe search it up on Google or something and download the apk?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The difference is how much power they use, but there's a tradeoff, the lower the voltage and higher the clock speed the greater chance of instability. I use ulv for anything 1.25 or under and lv anything over.

tappin and a talkin

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
Is lv 1.2 stable without using alot of power? Or should I use ulv?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
At 1.2 just use ulv

I know it flashes that warning when you enter the ulv section but its not much to worry about. That is however the reason you don't set on boot until you know its stable.

tappin and a talkin

OP
tb110895

tb110895

Reaction score
ohh, okay. Thanks alot for all the help.
Sorry about my noobish questions

Dragoro

Reaction score
Thanks for the help : ) Got it working and chose the Wireless tether for root users ap0p. Hopefully my Ipad will be able to connect to it. Wont find out till sunday when Ill be able to unwrap it.

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
Thanks for the help : ) Got it working and chose the Wireless tether for root users ap0p. Hopefully my Ipad will be able to connect to it. Wont find out till sunday when Ill be able to unwrap it.

as long as you use wireless tethering and not barnical you will be alright barnical would NEVER let my ipad connect to it and for wireless tethering i had to connect it then reboot the ipad to get it to run right now theres no problems....just leting you know if you run into those problems