1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rooting, Unrooting, and Resetting the Binary Counter

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Monkeyinpudding, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Monkeyinpudding

Monkeyinpudding New Member

Hi all, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, I'm new to posting on forums in general.
    Also, I wasn't sure if this was solely for verizon droids.
    Regardless, here's my question.
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, model SGH-1747 on AT&T and I recently rooted it (Several times) and now the flash counter is up to 5 and right now I was wondering if there was a way to reset the flash counter as well as unroot it. I know there's been a lot of work done on the international model, but I can't seem to find anything on my model, and looking at all this I can see that I've bitten off than I can chew for now. (Coming from an iPhone I thought that rooting/jailbreaking would be easier as well as easier to cover up). Thanks for reading, and again I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong area.
Search tags for this page
android reset root counter motorola
binary reset codes
do i need to reset the binary counter if i rooted but didn't
do i reset binary counter before i unroot?

how to reset binary counter galaxy s3 at&t

how to reset binary counter on proclaim

how to unroot samsung galaxy proclaim

how to unroot samsung proclaim

reset binary counter

reset droid charge flash counter

reset flash counter galaxy nexus

resetting binary counter
samsung galaxy proclaim flash counter.

samsung sgh 1747

unroot htc thunderbolt reset flash counter