Rooting trouble, any easy answers???

mark3

Reaction score
Trying to root my thunderbolt using Revolutionary and following the You tube video. I got S-off and flashed recovery OK. When I put the superuser file onto my sd card and try to load file from zip, I keep getting "install aborted" message. Also, on the video, it looks like SU zip file turns into 5 or 6 files on his screen when he moves it to the sd card. All I get is the one superuser zip file on my sd card. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong with the SU file, I just can't figure out what it is. I think just a little help will get me over the edge. Totally confused :confused: Thanks y'all

misplacedz

Reaction score
Elaborate Please!!!

Trying to root my thunderbolt using Revolutionary and following the You tube video. I got S-off and flashed recovery OK. When I put the superuser file onto my sd card and try to load file from zip, I keep getting "install aborted" message. Also, on the video, it looks like SU zip file turns into 5 or 6 files on his screen when he moves it to the sd card. All I get is the one superuser zip file on my sd card. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong with the SU file, I just can't figure out what it is. I think just a little help will get me over the edge. Totally confused :confused: Thanks y'all

So I'm getting the same thing. What did you do to fix it. Thanks - Lynz

Dolfan

Reaction score
Welcome to root...:0)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums