1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rooting the "i'm" smart watch!?!?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by mjcecere, Apr 4, 2012.

1. mjcecere

mjcecere New Member

So I just got my new I'm smart watch in the mail and I gotta say, money well spent. Its android on my wrist. Now like my Droid Bionic before it, I need to root it. I don't even know if you can root it. Anyone have any idea if I can or where I can find info on rooting it?

Sent from my Rooted DROID BIONIC running ICS 4.0 using DroidForums
  2. xram3d

xram3d New Member

Hello,

I'm trying to get root to.
    The .upd (.zip) by the devs are on : i'm watch - support
    But i try to change some settings and add app but checksum error when update the new .upd, so i'm waiting devs add ADB.
    I mail her, :
    (...)
    At the moment ADB is not available on the i'm Watch. We're working on getting the developers a way to enable it, and we hope to release this essential tool as soon as possible. I understand your concerns, but we've got a few non-technical issues to iron out before being allowed to enable ADB for the users.
    (...)
    So wait that, if the devs don't correct the 1.6 access bypass, it'll be good with the one click 1.6!

(sorry for english, i'm french student)
Search tags for this page
can i root i'm watch
how root i'm watch

i'm watch

i'm watch hack
i'm watch hacks

i'm watch root

i'm watch rooted
im watch forum
im watch hack
im watch hacks