Rooting TBolt after the lastest update

Dolfan

Reaction score
I have not root my TBolt as of yet...is there a step by step way of doing it with the lastest update taken by the phone?

Bob

OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
It seems like all directions are for update 2.11.605.5 or lower...I am at .9....anything out there working

OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
ok.....I have did the process to take my tbolt back to the older update..

OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
well...that didnt work....so I let the phone download the new update again...and it is sitting with the white triangle and little blue android guy...been that way like an hour...I pull battery , it boots up...then shuts down and back to same thing

OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
whew....I got it back to stock...and got it out of the bootloop....reinstalled/downloaded the stock update....think I'll stay stock...feel lucky I didnt brick the phone...

OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
Thunderbolt really is going to the forgotten list....4 replys while I was needing help to root and no responses....Ill stay stock...lol

Rhino94

Reaction score
If you figure out how to root let me know because my phone is having software issues and I just want to root it for **** sake. I am done with my issues so I think that if no one can give me a good response on how to root then I will just get another phone

OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
If you figure out how to root let me know because my phone is having software issues and I just want to root it for **** sake. I am done with my issues so I think that if no one can give me a good response on how to root then I will just get another phone

I have got rooted....I had to flash a downgrade zip...then go thru the revolutionary method.....

2trax4me

Reaction score
yeah i want to root mine but since the latest updates nobody seems to care about the thunderbolt.I really don't want to get into downgrading and flashing as I am not that familiar with it. Guess I am stuck with unroot.

OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
How far have you got into the root process??

2trax4me

Reaction score
Yeah I figured it out finally....removed the exe file. Then it worked like a charm. Next I need to figure out roms.

Last edited:
OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
Right now I have BAMF 1.08 loaded and running...its pretty nice

2trax4me

Reaction score
I have been reading that is a good one. I just don't even know where to start the process, impressed that I figured this all out today.