1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rooting & Rom Flashing help

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by KMSalex, Aug 11, 2012.

1. KMSalex

KMSalex New Member

Friend of mine has a [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]SCH-I500 near the end of contract constantly complaining about it, totaly convinced its just the hardware out dated. Would love to show her that its the version bloat wear. [/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Does anyone have a (current) process for rooting it?[/FONT]
    [FONT=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Later I'd like to see how ICS can handle 300< MB of ram... again just for kicks and showing off and what not [/FONT]:p
  2. October1407

October1407 New Member

Did you ever find a process? If not I know a way that I rooted my phone with ease
  3. KMSalex

KMSalex New Member

No I didn't, do tell. :)
  4. Bugger65

Bugger65 New Member

Yes do tell. I have tried SuperOneClick but when I run a root checker it says it's not rooted. I have tried unrooting and re-rooting but alas, nada. :angry:
Search tags for this page
by step flash verizon samsung sch-i500 to cricket

flash sch-i500 to cricket

samsung galaxy i500 flash to cricket

samsung rom flash tools