1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rooting question

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 2' started by Asylem, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Asylem

Asylem New Member

Hey all I am wanting to root my N2 but had a question. I previously had a bionic that I rooted and at the start it was great but then it seemed to really slow down. I don't know if it was just me or if that was a side effect of rooting a phone. I like the things I can do when rooting but not sure if I want to have to clear the cache constantly or fdr regularly to keep it moving as fast as it does now. Thanks for any help!
  2. pool_shark

pool_shark Active Member

Rooting alone simply gives you admin access. It in no way affects your phone's performance.
  3. Asylem

Asylem New Member

Ok maybe I'll give it a try on this phone. Glad to hear it doesn't add to any performance issues :)
Search tags for this page
effect of rooting note 2
effect of rooting on note2

effects of rooting note 2

side effects of root of galaxy note 2
what effect on rooting note 2
what is the effect of rooting a note 2