1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rooting Fascinate on a MAC

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by headphase, May 6, 2011.

1. headphase

headphase New Member

I hope to be more active in the forums once I root my device and have more fun with it, but I had a few questions first.

1) I updated to FROYO yesterday, does that affect what instructions I should use rooting my phone? Are there more updated software I should be using?

2) I am using a MAC, so should I just use the video tutorial to root, or does someone have a link to a newbie walk through?

I have been waiting for the new update to root the phone because there is certainly plenty of bloatware courtesy of Verizon, so any help you can provide would be great. I know these posts get old and annoying, but most instructions I have found either do not have it broken down in easy terms, or are for PC.

Thanks for your help!

-BG
  2. headphase

headphase New Member

Anyone? Bueller??
  3. syndicate0017

syndicate0017 Well-Known Member

Try using BootCamp and doing the steps as if you were on a Windows computer, but I've heard that it still isn't guaranteed to work. Worst case scenario, borrow a friend's computer.
Search tags for this page
how to root samsung fascinate with mac

root fascinate mac

root samsung fascinate mac

root samsung fascinate on mac

samsung fascinate gingerbread root for mac

samsung fascinate root mac 2013