Rooting 5.7.906

D1ck3y

Reaction score
unediblekorn said:
hey i have been searching the web for the fix to the 906 update. I have tried motofail and the other root method listed in the threads and not one of them work, i keep getting a message about the adb file cannot be found or something like it so i cannot get the root to work, any help is appreciated.

Having the same problem! Any fix yet?

ovelayer

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
adb error?
umm is usb debugging enabled on your device?
are your drivers current on your computer?
did you try a different usb cable?

D1ck3y

Reaction score
ovelayer said:
adb error?
umm is usb debugging enabled on your device?
are your drivers current on your computer?
did you try a different usb cable?

Debugging is enabled and drivers where downloaded for links on here. And Im using a samsung cable. Tried will a LG cable and it wont ever give me the drop down menu for charge only or mass storage. Im hoping to get a moto cable today as I've read that I could be getting the error because of not using a moto cable.

D1ck3y

Reaction score
Ordering one off ebay as soon as I get paid. Ill update once I get a moto cable and try it.

D1ck3y

Reaction score
Ok so im on 5.6.806 and I want to update to 5.7.906. Im not rooted so I can't flash a zip and that seems to be the only thing I can find. And system updates don't work. Phones not activated.

D1ck3y

Reaction score
Well if you can for some reason I can't.. im gonna look more into cus I really wanna get root today. If anyone has any ideas as to why I can't OTA please help!

D1ck3y

Reaction score
http://d-h.st/uEA <-- its a link that I found on xda. If you need the tut link I can give you that to This is the only thing I can find and I can't flash zips so I don't know what to do. If I could find the files you'd use on RSD lite the would be awesome!