Rooted? ??

OP
D

Doodles01

Reaction score
I am good now. I am preparing to install my first rom. I created my backup, just in case. Darkslide looked pretty cool and seemed to get good reviews re: support and dependability. I think I am going with it.

jawonder

Reaction score
I am good now. I am preparing to install my first rom. I created my backup, just in case. Darkslide looked pretty cool and seemed to get good reviews re: support and dependability. I think I am going with it.

Glad to hear that you've solve the problem . If it's darkslide you like go ahead man just make sure you follow the instruction for installing and yes a backup is always the most important thing when install a rom .

jawonder

Reaction score

Glad to hear that you've solve the problem . If it's darkslide you like go ahead man just make sure you follow the instructions for installing and yes a backup is always the most important thing when install a rom .