Rooted

OP
D

Darryl Richey

Reaction score
Cool. I'm about to try again. Haven't got much sleep the last couple nights being obsessed with this. lol

Darryl

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Cool. I'm about to try again. Haven't got much sleep the last couple nights being obsessed with this. lol

Darryl

I know how you feel. I stay up late pretty much every night looking for things to add to my phone. At this point I'm really just looking for icons for LPP. Also working on a I guess you could say Frankenstein theme for MIUI. Just mixing different things I like about each into one. What ROM are you flashing?

By the way, sometimes you might run into a ROM that just wont install on your phone for whatever reason. On my 1st Droid a ChevyNo1 or LFY would not install what-so-ever. But that doesn't happen to often as far as I know

OP
D

Darryl Richey

Reaction score
I was flashing ud 2.4. I liked it, but I want to check some others out.Not sure which one I'm going to try next.

Darryl

OP
D

Darryl Richey

Reaction score
I was just checking out MIUI, but it looks like you have to flash an earlier version and then flash an upgrade.

Darryl

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was just checking out MIUI, but it looks like you have to flash an earlier version and then flash an upgrade.

Darryl

You do. But the update is like, more english translations, etc. Nothing major. You can still try out the ROM without flashing the update to see if you like it because it doesn't change anything major. Like I said, just more english and things like that.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1 for UD!! Have you tried a different kernel DJ? Sapphire and Slayher were snappy but ran hot on mine as well! Chevy's and jldfg (I think that's it) run VERY cool and the latter runs the best...on my phone! :dancedroid:

I was flashing ud 2.4. I liked it, but I want to check some others out.Not sure which one I'm going to try next.

Darryl

I like UD. Makes my replacement overheat badly though. Try MIUI! Haha. Pretty amazing stuff.

DroidForums junkie!!

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I've tried Chevy, P3, jldfg, and Slayher. Slayher runs great for me on MIUI. Whatever it is is ROM related. Bout to get another replacement and hopefully I can run MIUI. Jldfg don't work at all for me. I flashed one, booted, and it said my battery was completely dead. The icon was outlined in red and completely empty and my phone was fully charged prior to flashing. Did you get the newest market update? I still can't figure out how to get it... And do you know what this Trillion app is? I've searched but can't find it

+1 for UD!! Have you tried a different kernel DJ? Sapphire and Slayher were snappy but ran hot on mine as well! Chevy's and jldfg (I think that's it) run VERY cool and the latter runs the best...on my phone! :dancedroid:

Darryl

I like UD. Makes my replacement overheat badly though. Try MIUI! Haha. Pretty amazing stuff.

DroidForums junkie!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, different ROMs and different phones! Haha! Makes experimenting a lot of fun though! :)
No, I've never heard of it. What is it?

Yeah. I've tried Chevy, P3, jldfg, and Slayher. Slayher runs great for me on MIUI. Whatever it is is ROM related. Bout to get another replacement and hopefully I can run MIUI. Jldfg don't work at all for me. I flashed one, booted, and it said my battery was completely dead. The icon was outlined in red and completely empty and my phone was fully charged prior to flashing. Did you get the newest market update? I still can't figure out how to get it... And do you know what this Trillion app is? I've searched but can't find it

DroidForums junkie!!

DroidForums junkie!!

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it is fun. But, I thought it might not let me boot but it did. And no idea but thanks for the link. I downloaded whatever it is

Yeah, different ROMs and different phones! Haha! Makes experimenting a lot of fun though! :)
No, I've never heard of it. What is it?

DroidForums junkie!!

DroidForums junkie!!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Supposed to be Trillian. Looks like its still in Beta ATM.

DroidForums junkie!!

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score