1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rooted unrooted need warranty and boot loader shows unlocked help

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Hacks' started by nmscuba, Sep 20, 2013.

1. nmscuba

nmscuba New Member

Ok, I had rooted my droid razr maxx hd phone a while back and put in the liquid smooth rom. Well like all other roms it seems that after about a month they start ramdomly rebooting, lock up and everything else. So I unrooted my phone and returned it to stock with the rom that's on site. Now the problem I have is when it boots I get the message your boot loader is unlocked. I am going to use my warranty with Verizon cause since I did the restore and several factory data resets now im getting 6 reboots a day so they are going to send me a new phone out tomorrow. How do I get this so it doesn't show your boot loader has been unlocked or anything else I need to do so I don't get stuck with a big bill from Verizon since I modified the softward and boot loader???
  2. chaosnyx

chaosnyx New Member

Is this Motorola's Warrenty or Asurion? If you are talking about Asurion then they don't care about what you did to your phone. Also, I didn't even know you could get "unlocked" bootloaders with Verizon since they're so anal about it.
Search tags for this page

android boot loader unrooted

android bootloader for unrooted phoones

asurion razr xt912 warranty replacement

dna unrootable

does the bootloader show a date of when it was unlocked

droid razr unroot remove bootup

droid razr xt912 check if bootloader is unlock

how to remove unlocked bootloader

i rooted my phone warranty tommorow

unlock bootloader unrootable phones

unlocked boot loader warranty send back razr hd