Rooted unrooted need warranty and boot loader shows unlocked help

nmscuba

Reaction score
Ok, I had rooted my droid razr maxx hd phone a while back and put in the liquid smooth rom. Well like all other roms it seems that after about a month they start ramdomly rebooting, lock up and everything else. So I unrooted my phone and returned it to stock with the rom that's on site. Now the problem I have is when it boots I get the message your boot loader is unlocked. I am going to use my warranty with Verizon cause since I did the restore and several factory data resets now im getting 6 reboots a day so they are going to send me a new phone out tomorrow. How do I get this so it doesn't show your boot loader has been unlocked or anything else I need to do so I don't get stuck with a big bill from Verizon since I modified the softward and boot loader???

chaosnyx

Reaction score
Is this Motorola's Warrenty or Asurion? If you are talking about Asurion then they don't care about what you did to your phone. Also, I didn't even know you could get "unlocked" bootloaders with Verizon since they're so anal about it.