Rooted to 2.2, cant get launcherpro back!

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Leonius, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Leonius

Leonius New Member

I rooted to 2.2 today, and everything is going good, except one thing: my apps haven't all synced up. It restored about 40 of my apps, popped a message saying they were partially restored, and hasn't pulled anymore since. When I go to launcherpro in the market, it has a cancel download option, but pressing it crashes the market. All syncs are turned on, toggling them and rebooting the phone doesn't help. Halp!
  2. pc747

pc747 DF Administrator Staff Member Rescue Squad

uninstall lp then reinstall it. If it is not on your phone install it manually
  3. pinesal

pinesal New Member

This happened to me with titanium backup. What I did to fix it was I wiped the phone. Then when I booted back up and did the login part I unchecked the backup service thing. So it wont get screwed up somehow trying to download itself.
  4. Leonius

Leonius New Member

I wiped the phone and it pulled my other apps fine. Launcherpro downloaded fine then. Thanks!
  5. tktouch12

tktouch12 New Member

i had this problem. it downloaded like 30 apps, but got stuck on 3 and they would crash the market. in the end i think just a couple reboots and continual retrys got it to work. wiping would be a last resort

i think there are instructions somewhere about how to fix a 2.2 market problem, but i'm not sure if its the same problem.