1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rooted (thanks, guys), loaded BB...possible issues/Questions

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by buckojackson, Feb 9, 2010.

1. buckojackson

buckojackson New Member

Guys,

First of all, GREAT FORUM. You guys are great...so many tutorials and great work being put out here. We newbies thank you.

I just got my droid a few days ago, and last night rooted and loaded BB. Overclocked to 800.

All my apps are there. Here are my questions:

1. Ive noticed things dont go from portrait to landscape as easily now...sometimes i have to gently shake the phone to get it to change. Is this normal?

2. Last night was the first nigtht i changed...this morning, I found two force close windows...one of which was Beautiful Widgets weather....yet, oddly enough, the widget was still there after force closing.

3. How can I try sholes rom? Im not 100% in love with BB from my little experience thuys far. I rooted and loaded BB via Matth3w's great tutorials.

Thanks for all help!