Rooted TB won't power off

Its TwiX

Reaction score
FWIW I talked to jcase over at XDA about this. He said the Thunderbolt, by design, was not meant to bump charge the battery. Even when it's charging and the phone is off (before rooting), it boots into the stock bootloader and hides the screen.

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
FWIW I talked to jcase over at XDA about this. He said the Thunderbolt, by design, was not meant to bump charge the battery. Even when it's charging and the phone is off (before rooting), it boots into the stock bootloader and hides the screen.

Oh really. Good to know.:) Thank You!

OP
Daethian

Daethian

Reaction score
Thanks for the information...glad its not just me

GSXRADDICT

Reaction score
Don't shut the phone off just pull it off the charger for about 10 seconds and put it back on the whole reboot and powering off is not effective or efficient.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Don't shut the phone off just pull it off the charger for about 10 seconds and put it back on, the whole reboot and powering off is not effective or efficient.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

This is correct