1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rooted Samsung Epic4g wont connect to macbook pro

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by bryanaranda, May 7, 2012.

1. bryanaranda

bryanaranda New Member

I have a samsung epic 4g, rooted with Kernel version 2.6.35.7-gefb31a4. I had someone do it for me. Sorry If this has already showed up but I am desperate. I cannot find the exact problem on this site. I installed PDA net on my phone and on my macbook pro. I see the Icon on the top bar of my mac but there is always a red "X". I clicked debugging and everything the application told me to do on my phone and on my computer but every time I plug it in and press connect, my mac tell me there is no phone connected. I have done all the proper updates. my goal is not to have to always use my wifi tethering.
  2. dezymond

dezymond Tech Support Mod Staff Member Premium Member

reinstall the drivers manually if possible.
Search tags for this page

how to hook up epic 4g to macbook

macbook wont connect to samsung epic 4g

rooted android wont connect to mac

rooted epic 4g wont connnect to comp