rooted razr then update to 2.3.6 then the root is su no more only app with no su

61ue5peed

Reaction score
Well the topic says most of it but to go in more details i rooted the razr then without thinking cuz im a noob at this stuff just updated. So i installed the update so the app of yhe super user is there but it does not have any super user privileges and as i do the droidrazrroot.com unroot it doesnt work i used the same tutorial to root it so i tried the z4root thing yea that did not work. Please help me out i like rooting but now i dont xare if i have it on my phone or not so can anyone give me some links or something? Thank you

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
A lot of ppl won't reply cuz you can throw rice at your computer screen and one of them will land on the answer to you're troubles.
But I went through the same thing.
Long answer short. Just look on the topic where there is now a root method for 2.3.6. I'm on it right now and it works like the original way you did it. Hit the runme file and your good. The topic should be right on the front page of the hacks forum.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP

61ue5peed

Reaction score
A lot of ppl won't reply cuz you can throw rice at your computer screen and one of them will land on the answer to you're troubles.
But I went through the same thing.
Long answer short. Just look on the topic where there is now a root method for 2.3.6. I'm on it right now and it works like the original way you did it. Hit the runme file and your good. The topic should be right on the front page of the hacks forum.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

thank you so much