Rooted Question

Gevora

Reaction score
So, I'm rooting my TB when I get home in about an hour and a half, and I've been looking through all the different forums trying to find a good ROM/Radio to flash when I'm done. I really wanted to check out the Sense 3.0 in the BAMF Rom, and use the MR2 radio with it (I hope that's the right one). However, upon reading some more into the forums, I found a thread from about a month ago about GB bricking phones :icon_eek: .

I'm sure the ROMs have been updated in the past month, but I wanted to see if anyone knew if GB was still causing bricks.

Also, do I have to flash a kernel in addition to the radio and the ROM? If so, do I do it the same was as flashing a Radio?

dark juggalo

Reaction score
So, I'm rooting my TB when I get home in about an hour and a half, and I've been looking through all the different forums trying to find a good ROM/Radio to flash when I'm done. I really wanted to check out the Sense 3.0 in the BAMF Rom, and use the MR2 radio with it (I hope that's the right one). However, upon reading some more into the forums, I found a thread from about a month ago about GB bricking phones :icon_eek: .

I'm sure the ROMs have been updated in the past month, but I wanted to see if anyone knew if GB was still causing bricks.

Also, do I have to flash a kernel in addition to the radio and the ROM? If so, do I do it the same was as flashing a Radio?
as far as I know there hasn't been any bricks since the new radio leaks and the MR2 or MR2.5 radios will work and nope you dont have to add a kernal unless the one that come w/3.0 isnt your cup o tea..so far Ive been quite content w/the kernals that come in the Bamf roms..hope that helps

OP
G

Gevora

Reaction score

as far as I know there hasn't been any bricks since the new radio leaks and the MR2 or MR2.5 radios will work and nope you dont have to add a kernal unless the one that come w/3.0 isnt your cup o tea..so far Ive been quite content w/the kernals that come in the Bamf roms..hope that helps

Okay. Would you suggest the 2.5 radio over the 2?