Rooted phone now what

evile84

Reaction score
I just rooted my phone bionic 5.5.893 my main goal was to get the free wifi teather working which it does and I love it. Now I am interested in a rom to get rid of all the bloat ware and speed up the phone and get some better battery life.

So now what do I do I have looked at some of the roms but not sure what does what or what to do next

sherri

Silver Member
Reaction score
Once rooted, you don't need a ROM to remove bloat. Titanium does this, as does Root Toolbox, and other apps as well..

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

OP
E

evile84

Reaction score
Once rooted, you don't need a ROM to remove bloat. Titanium does this, as does Root Toolbox, and other apps as well..

Cool playing around with titanium now thanks for the info

does restoring an app usually take a long time with titanium?

sherri

Silver Member
Reaction score
Depends on app. Flash takes forever, as does apps that you are restoring "data" as well as the app...(Handcent/games like Angry Birds/Video's/ certain Twitter apps - Tweetcaster always takes a while/etc...)

OP
E

evile84

Reaction score
I removed the fliker authenticaterand tried to restore the app only but just hangs on restoring. not a big deal as i don't use fliker

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

Verro84

Reaction score
Is there an apk to 1-click root the Bionic? my laptop fried and just got another Bionic and can't stand not having root

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

scarabshell

Reaction score
Is there an apk to 1-click root the Bionic? my laptop fried and just got another Bionic and can't stand not having root

I never found one lol, i had to use pc 1 clickers