1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rooted...now Market doesn't show my apps

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus Development' started by TheCleaner, Dec 20, 2011.

1. TheCleaner

TheCleaner New Member

The market is only showing my purchased apps, not the free ones I've downloaded in the past, so my phone isn't getting all the apps I used to have...grrr...

Any ideas?
  2. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay New Member

Did you try rebooting? Unfortunately this happens sometimes and nothing you can do about it as far as I know.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums
  3. TheCleaner

TheCleaner New Member

Yeah, rebooted twice now. I just tried wiping the cache from the Market app. I'll let it run for a day and if it still fails to sync up I'll try a factory reset. If it still fails, well, maybe I'll unroot and relock the bootloader.
  4. TheCleaner

TheCleaner New Member

Fixed it with a factory reset...but probably my fault. After the unlocking of the bootloader I skipped the sign in to Google to restore my account since I was going to root it anyway.

If there's a way to restore my account without doing a factory reset if you skip past that first google sign in/restore, that might help people in the future.
Search tags for this page

android market doesn't show my apps

market doesn't show my apps

my apps don't show up in android market

show all apps android market