1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rooted my G2x and having problems, not sure what to do.

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by csagbini, May 21, 2011.

1. csagbini

csagbini New Member

I rooted my LG G2x, and installed the tek ap manager. I used the tek manager to delete wifi calling, car home, and the t mobile app pak. I then installed setcpu, elixer, and the ROM manager. When I opened it I clicked the first option, and I Was prompted to select the device. I think I chose the optimus 2x instead of the G2x, which is the US version of the optimus 2x. The phone shut off and tried to reboot, now it is stuck at the LG logo with the black screen. It just keeps looping from the LG loading logo, to a black screen, and back to the LG logo with the loading bar. I've tried removing the battery multiple times, I'm not sure what to do. I'm worried I may have permanently damaged my phone. Any help is greatly appreciated, I have no idea how to boot my phone.
  2. regkilla

regkilla New Member

I'm in the same solution too.
Search tags for this page
g2x hacks

issues with rooting g2x

jelly bean g2x stuck
lg g2x wifi does not work
stuck in boot loop on tobile g2x
why is my lg-g2x stuck in reboot loop