tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Hello,

So I rooted my 902 Bionic using this method:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-bionic-hacks/198045-902-root-method.html

Then I installed Titanium and gave File Expert root privilege. I froze some apps in Titanium, and everything was going okay. I then installed Wireless tether. First version 2.0.7, but that didn't work so I went to 3.1 beta 11 which did.

At the end of the day I put my Bionic in my standard dock, and went to bed. When I woke up I noticed the dock was off. So, if you have the dock in bedside mode, and wait stuff like the status bar, and what not, will go away. Leaving you with only the time, temp, and alarm time. If you tap on the screen you get all the other stuff back. Now, I should be able to just start using my phone like pulling down the notification bar, and what not. For some reason though now I can not pull down my notification bar, and if I click on something like menu settings or the alarm icon I'm taken directly to my lock screen, and I have to unlock my phone.

So, I started unfreezing all my apps and it did nothing. Uninstalled both wireless tether and Titanium didn't do anything either. I even went as far as to unroot with pete's tools.

The only stuff I froze were:
Kindle
verizon app store
books
citrix
city id
device setup
files
gotomeeting
guided tours
help center
IM
IM preferences
MOG
My Verizon Mobile
News
Slingbox
Tast Manger
Tasks
VCAST Media
VCAST Tones
Verizon Video
Videos (google one)
Video surf
VZ Navigator

Not sure what to do now. I'm thinking of factory resetting the phone, but I'm not sure if that will do anything.

Thoughts?

OP
tjk629

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Well talk about embarrassing!

The issue was with the pattern lock. I guess when you have it enabled it does that kind of stuff.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
hey man... we've all done it... little things that effect other things and drive you crazy... this was fun to read though... makes me feel better knowing i'm not the only one who's gone crazy tryin to figure something out only to find it was a simple little thing like that...