rooted i think but not acting like it

tombo3769

Reaction score
i rooted my razr and root check says that i am rooted. when i try to use wifi teether it says tethering started with errors and i do not have wifi. also tried the sqlite method but it comes up empty when it searches for data base. just seems like it is not rooted to me. not a total noob but not a phone tech either. help me please.

4low4fun

Reaction score
Try downloading "WiFi tether for root users" from the play store. Go into the settings and make sure its set for the Motorola RAZR.

dasanman69

Reaction score
i rooted my razr and root check says that i am rooted. when i try to use wifi teether it says tethering started with errors and i do not have wifi. also tried the sqlite method but it comes up empty when it searches for data base. just seems like it is not rooted to me. not a total noob but not a phone tech either. help me please.

You can also try FoxFi. It's not free but it's much cheaper than what you'd pay for a tethering plan.

OP
T

tombo3769

Reaction score
Try downloading "WiFi tether for root users" from the play store. Go into the settings and make sure its set for the Motorola RAZR.

Where exactly do you change that setting. Not seeing it