1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rooted, flashed a fission rom, and a couple of newb questions

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by nateohio, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nateohio

nateohio New Member

I just recently rooted and flashed to fission. I got a couple of questions for all of the users here.

#1 I want to try out different themes and add-ons, but I don't like having to reset everything. Is there a backup program that I can use like a hard drive imaging program? Where I can try something and if I don't like it I can revert back to the previous state.

#2 Where can I get my hands on a stable SBF to return to a stock Verizon ROM? So I can undo flashing and rooting if I ever have to return my droid2 to Verizon.

#3 Once I have a SBF, How do I go about using it to return to stock? Is there any special program I need to use to install it?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Please do not cross post. As you can see you now have 2 threads in the same area. It just causes confusion.

Post in the correct area for your topic. Hacking talk belongs in the hacks area.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.