1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Rooted Eris-KaosFroyo v38-Battery

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Eris' started by eris94, Nov 29, 2010.

1. eris94

eris94 New Member

I just rooted my phone yesterday. I took it to school this morning and i usually just keep it in my pocket dont really use it at all except to maybe answer some texts here and there. But I Noticed that even while sleeping, my battery was dying!!! by about 11am, my phone was completely dead. i went home and looked up how to fix this battery issue, i found out about Advanced Task Killer, but every time i try to install it, it says it is unsuccessful, so i installed SetCPU and did what it said online to improve battery life.

Should i still try to install Advanced Task Killer?

Oh and im also having problems connecting my phone to chargers, i cant use my car charger anymore i can only use one of my three chargers at home. Can I do anything about this too?
  2. Bob Dammit

Bob Dammit Super Moderator

3. eris94

eris94 New Member

oh wow i cant believe i didnt find this the first time i was looking. thanks for the link
  4. Bob Dammit

Bob Dammit Super Moderator

No problem, :welcome: to the board!