rooted droid app/extras question

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by Mr Sherry, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Mr Sherry

Mr Sherry New Member

I've been wanting to root my stood for a pong rime and Blythe got arround to doing it today..while searching the forum I found numerous threads on wifi teathering an I came upon something called cynogen..I was looking for a simple widow tethering guide and a summary of cynogen an it's pros and cons
    Any help would be appretiated
  2. blake2050

blake2050 New Member

This post is not very clear man. If you search the forum you will get tethering walkthroughs, one click solutions, pros/cons, and pretty much answer every question you have if you search it. Good luck.
  3. Mr Sherry

Mr Sherry New Member

O guess what I'm saying is that I have looked at a bunchbof walkthroughs ad they are all in advanced language...I get some of the things they say by I guess I'm looking or a simple language walkthrough and if Teresa isn't one ill just work my way through the othrrs
  4. blake2050

blake2050 New Member

Getting wifi tether isnt really too hard. Your best bet would be to follow the original walkthrough and then post any questions you may have here. Is your phone only rooted, or do you have busybox and sprecovery also? Here is a EASY way to get the tether app.