Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Well, if you still had Clockwork or SPRecovery you can enable USB Mass Storage modes. Failing that you can load the SD card into a card reader/camera and load it up on your PC/Mac.

OP
N

nmstoute

Reaction score
I have one more question to ask before I attempt this. When I flash my phone and it runs through the process in RSD Lite it will say that it is 100% complete and to restart my phone manually but remains "in progress" Is it an issue that it never says that Pass/Fail?

OP
N

nmstoute

Reaction score
Well after reading that I am hoping that my issue was "not catching the boot" after flashing. I was seeing the rebooting section and watching my phone boot and figured it was normal. That was also about the time when I would notice that the phone was starting to loop.

So once I catch the boot back to bootloader will the flashing continue or am I going to have to manually advance the process along?

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
http://ted.servepics.com/nap/droid/MasterFRG22Da5e329b00288.signed-voles-ota-50454.zip

I believe this is the proper file. If not the guy who hosts it will have to answer some questions about his naming practices. :)

And I am that guy. Yeah I'm trying to get a little more 'official' in renaming the official unrooted OTA files.

I have one more question to ask before I attempt this. When I flash my phone and it runs through the process in RSD Lite it will say that it is 100% complete and to restart my phone manually but remains "in progress" Is it an issue that it never says that Pass/Fail?
@nmstoute: I am curious, why after talking in this thread about using the Master FRG22D file (which is applied through the recovery system) you suddenly jump to talking about using RSD Lite? Although I haven't read the whole thread and only jumped into it in the last two pages, I still find fault in this thought process of yours. I am not trying to fault you personally however, I believe from my brief perusal of this thread that some of the problems you are having are, well user error(s). I will not go into the whole thing at this time, however, if you want to get back to a totally stock unrooted A855 2.2/FRG22D phone, use this guide here (paying attention to any option to format /system):

Unroot your Droid WITHOUT RSD Lite

One major reason my post count is so relatively low, is in the last line of my sig.

good luck

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Thanks, Teddy. Just poking a little fun. Took me a couple minutes to find that file. :)
No problem and thank you. I came off strong in that post about the file so that nmstout would feel all that strength and have confidence in using that file, ;). I wasn't offended in the least, I took it as a compliment that my folder was linked. dancedroid