Rooted d1 vs stock d2

Zecpull

Reaction score
How do you get them to assign a phone to a dummy number..? I Bought a DroidX and could have gotten a free one but my 2nd line isnt due for Upgrade until April. They would not upgrade hers Early..

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
We have 4 #'s on our family plan. One had an upgrade. I upgraded my sons phn to a d2. I asked about how I could take advantage of the bogo offer. They said I didn't qualify buy that he could create a dummy # on the account and charge 9.99 on that line and waive 9.99 on my sons line. So, the new fake number was an upgradable line. Very happy customer I have a d X now!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
A ROOTED DX! ;)

We have 4 #'s on our family plan. One had an upgrade. I upgraded my sons phn to a d2. I asked about how I could take advantage of the bogo offer. They said I didn't qualify buy that he could create a dummy # on the account and charge 9.99 on that line and waive 9.99 on my sons line. So, the new fake number was an upgradable line. Very happy customer I have a d X now!

DroidForums junkie!!

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I got a sweet deal from a friend on a droid 2 and thats pretty much the only reason i switched from my droid 1. With that said, in my experience (rooted on both phones) i notice the droid 2 to be much snappier and smoother regardless of how high the droid 1 is overclocked. I do however miss the unlocked bootloader on the droid 1, which led to actual AOSP roms with a plethora of options. Overall im extremely happy that I switched. I also love the d2 keyboard. I found the keyboard on the droid 1to be almost unusable.

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahah!!! Of course. !!

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
Well. After seeing the excitement on his face after seeing he git a Droid 2, I can't wait to help him root! Soooooo, any suggestions on which way I should go on rooting my sons new Droid 2? Merry Christmas!

OP
dolfanpete

dolfanpete

Reaction score
I have z4root on my x . How can I send an app to someones phone? Is that even possible?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Through Astro via Gmail ;)

I have z4root on my x . How can I send an app to someones phone? Is that even possible?

DroidForums junkie!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score